A light and simple application to convert values between different systems. To convert temperatures, you can convert between systems such as Celsius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin, Rankine, Newton, Réaumur, Rømer and even Delisle. Additionally, conversions of Volume and Weight are available and much more are on the way.
What this application is not
The application is not in any way any serious project and I am not ready to spend most of my time for it. Sorry for that. However, I am updating it constantly as soon as I learn new things. Please see the next section to understand what do I mean.
The application is not your "forever forgotten" in the store as well. I am interested to improve and update it, so even if you do not see any update for a while have no doubt - I am working on it.
What this application is
The application is my Swift language excercise, no more no less. For most programmers, our work tends to have less and less actual coding as we age and we have less time to explore new languages. However, Swift seems to be an interesting, fresh and raw language worth trying out.
Version 3.0 (planned)
- Localizations (at least Japanese).
- Additional conversions.
- Fix for irregular tab widths.
- Added weight and volume conversions.
- Switched to the tabbed interface.
- Updated conversion switch bar to be styled as the rest of OS X and to look better on Retina displays.
- Fixed some UI glitches, such as uneven size of the entry box.
The first, little, but proud release. Contans conversions between temperatures.